+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Priestly Inspiration - priest blog

Priestly Inspiration - priest blog

Started a blog about priest healing.

http://www.no-donkeys.com/?tag=priestly-inspiration

Let me know what you think. All criticism welcome.

Nice, a lot of good information here .. ty for the time spent I'll link this on my priest thread for my guildees if that's ok.

I'm glad you like it

Nice but we play our chars differently, I'm a big fan of the heal and never ever use renew apart from heroics, or if I cant stop moving to cast.

I'm currently using, PoH, lightwell and renew for glyphs, but I am even tempted to take the renew glyph out in favour of the 30s reduced GS, as that would be more useful to the raid for saving tanks or just pre casting to help heal up a know incoming damage spike on the tanks.

Come the next patch with renew getting a 24% buff I may revert more to your way of thinking, but I do like heal as a spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Blu View Post
    Nice but we play our chars differently, I'm a big fan of the heal and never ever use renew apart from heroics, or if I cant stop moving to cast.

I'm currently using, PoH, lightwell and renew for glyphs, but I am even tempted to take the renew glyph out in favour of the 30s reduced GS, as that would be more useful to the raid for saving tanks or just pre casting to help heal up a know incoming damage spike on the tanks.

Come the next patch with renew getting a 24% buff I may revert more to your way of thinking, but I do like heal as a spell.
    I like to use heal too, but as a raid healer I find that there are very few opportunities to do so. Obviously when things are slow you should be using heal, as it's the most mana efficient.

For most fights I use glyph of PoH, Lightwell, and Renew. For Heroic:Chimaeron I swapped out the renew glyph for glyph of guardian spirit.

Part 2 of my encounter specific guide has been posted

+ Reply to Thread