+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Switching Realms

Switching Realms

I am looking for a raiding guild on a new realm. After trying out quite a few alliance guilds on argent dawn I have decided that it is time to switch realms. What I would like to know is where to go for good raiding. I play an I lv 351 lv 85 Holy Priest, but I know shadow quite well and can do discipline I have researched my class a lot, however after getting frusterated with a bad raiding guild on this realm which replaced me with a friend of theirs, who btw was not as good as I am and has worse gear, I left.

Now I am looking for a new guild with mature people who are willing to give me a chance. I ask this because I don't want to switch realms without knowing I have a raiding guild and have wasted 15 dollars.
    I know magmaw, but not too many others, because my guild didn't do well but I have watched the movies and have done a bit with halfus and golem council. I am mature and willing to work with people.
    I only ask that the guild I join is mature, has success with raiding, and is willing to give me a chance.

If this is in the wrong forum please change it.

I was in a similar situation, and started by looking at PvE servers in my time zone (EST). On I think WoWWiki there's a listing of servers sorted by time zone and realm type.

Then I opened up the server forums and checked out the different servers progression and the guilds that were recruiting. One guild really jumped out at me, I talked to an officer and asked some questions, applied, and turns out the guild is awesome.

A lot of it is a shot in the dark though, no matter how much research you do into a guild you're not going to get the whole story until you get there. Good luck!

That's what I'm worring about. Thanks
    I still would like to know some good raiding realms before I spend 15 dollars

Correction 25 dollars

Switching Realms

You do know Tankspot has a recruiting thread for guilds looking for people?

I found my new guild from their ad on TS. PM'd the guild leader, we talked, I jumped over, we did a few heroics, one week later I got kingslayer title and was working on heroic ICC just before cata hit.

Check it out and keep looking for a guild that suits you. Took a while till I found it, but it was a good move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Need more rage. I can't do that yet. That spell's not ready. Not enough rage.
    Mäcintosh/US/Aggramar/Bloody Rage

Thanks will do

+ Reply to Thread