+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hunter shot help

Hunter shot help

Hello,
    I have a problem that I don't what to do about. Firstly I usually play a warlock or healer so being a hunter is just an alt that I play around with from time to time.
    My problem that I have found is when I'm done attacking a target and another mob is close it will do a single shot at another target all by it's self. I kill one target then suddenly bamb, it shoots another target that's close. I'm afraid to go into any dungeons like this in the event that I'll accidentally shoot at an unintended target or worse yet a cc'd mob.
    I have 'attack on assist' turned off, 'stop auto attack' turned on, 'auto self cast' turned off and I don't know where else to look to not shoot another target.

Please help.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by gailvin View Post
    Hello,
    I have a problem that I don't what to do about. Firstly I usually play a warlock or healer so being a hunter is just an alt that I play around with from time to time.
    My problem that I have found is when I'm done attacking a target and another mob is close it will do a single shot at another target all by it's self. I kill one target then suddenly bamb, it shoots another target that's close. I'm afraid to go into any dungeons like this in the event that I'll accidentally shoot at an unintended target or worse yet a cc'd mob.
    I have 'attack on assist' turned off, 'stop auto attack' turned on, 'auto self cast' turned off and I don't know where else to look to not shoot another target.

Please help.
    Thank you.
    They're supposed to fix the autoshot bug when you cc, so hopefully this will get addressed also; but understand you are not alone, we're all going through this. Check out the "Ghostcrawler Responds to Dungeon CC" thread. I've been kicked from groups for ninja pulling, but it's not me. The only thing I do is make sure I don't target until the pull and unless I'm really sure I want to kill whatever target is around, I don't tab target.

+ Reply to Thread