[H] <DarkStorm> Zenedar EU - Looking for recruitment!
With the release of Cataclysm, DarkStorm has regrouped from a 25 man raiding guild to a 10 man one who also focus on rated BG's. In our current roster we have two 10 man groups running in parallel and we need recruitments to our ranks!
DarkStorm in bullets
- We raid from 20.00 – 23:00 CET Monday to Thursday as well as 19.00 – 23:00 CET on Sundays. We hold a possible 30 min to 60 min extension during progression times, no extensions during farm times are required.
- We expect full concentration and full dedication from our members every raid, that means bring all forms of buffs from food, flasks to pots.
- We expect you to know your class and are able to consistently play to the best of your ability.
- We run a loot council system though with 10 man it's very open to discuss.
- You should have the best items for that item slot that the game has to offer or at least some indication that you are working on it.
- You should be available for 4 out of 5 raid nights at least. The more raids you are available for the better.
- You should be able to speak and understand English at a decent level.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- We use Mumble 1.2.2 for voice communication. Being able to speak here is a requirement for tanks.
All that other stuff
DarkStorm was founded on the day of the European release of World of WarCraft, February 11, 2005. In the 6 years the guild has been actively raiding we’ve clocked up our fair share of server firsts and world top 100 kills on all content through to Kel'Thuzad (For the second time!) and LK Heroic. In late September 2010 DarkStorm decided to focus more on Cataclysm 10 man raiding with some focus on rated BG's.
We’re an established, stable, ‘mostly’ hardcore raiding guild on Zenedar (EU). We are playing together to beat the encounters this game throws at us with our online friends, however we are not prepared to compromise our work, social lives or responsibilities to place higher in world kill lists. When we’re in progression mode we raid 5 nights a week, from 2000 to 2300, with an extended raid starting at 1900 on Sundays. We will not raid Saturday nights, and we will not extend raid hours beyond a reasonable amount (1 hour max) when we’re positive of a guild first kill. We expect to cut back on raiding hours when content is on farm status.
The guild has a strong social aspect to it beyond the raiding, we expect to be able to enjoy spending time with our members outside of raids, whether playing alts, PvPing, running other instances or idling in cities and chatting in guild chat. We hold a BBQ every year where people in guild can meet outside the game and have a "few" drinks.
Our approach to the game means we need to be careful about who we recruit. We are looking for raiders who share the same goals as us, and feel the same way about investing time in the game.
We are not looking for people who just want to raid as much as possible, but looking for good people who can contribute top quality game play in the time we spend raiding together. We want to get the impression from applicants that they’ll be at home in DarkStorm and it’s worth ensuring that your application gives an impression of your personality and who you really are beyond the pixels.