Thread: Halfus Pull?

Halfus Pull?

so in all the videos i see they are saying to release 2 drakes at the start.

we attempted this fight last night and every time we went to release the 2nd drake we couldn't.... how do we do the pull on this fight? or did they change it to you can only relese 1 drake at a time?

You sure it's an active drake? Once combat begins you can right click the drake once and you'll have a 1 second cast to open it.

Also we've found that half the time you don't even need to open more than 1 at the start on 10 man. I can't remember the names, but shadow nova always opened no matter what at the start, and the only time we EVER open 2 to start is if the other one is the one that slows the fireballs. Otherwise we always kill the nova or his frenzy one first if the nova one isn't up.

yeh we had the nova and firball ones to open up... and the active drakes where slate, then nova one and then firball one.. maybe it was just a weird thing that happened... we were not planning on doing the fight we where doing trash to maybe get some gear for people... but we decided to give it a try and i was the only person who had watch a video once.. so to say the least it was intresting and we only tried its twice