[A] Antonidas <No Drama> 4/12 Recuiting War/Pally/DK T-Th 7-10:30 PST
No Drama is actively seeking a few solid players to help us fill out our ranks as we continue to progress in Cataclysm.
<No Drama> was formed in June of 2009. We consider ourselves to be a casual guild, yet still hold our players to above average standards. We currently raid three nights a week, Tuesday-Thursday 7-10:30 PST. We do other stuff on the weekends such as PvP, Alt stuff and do occasional Backtrack Progression or Achievements Sunday nights. However, these nights are considered off-nights so don't expect an insane amount of stuff being done on the weekends.
Paladin: We are actively seeking a Ret/Prot Paladin. Ret would be considered your main spec, but we would want you to and help you maintain your Prot offspec.
Death Knight: We are actively seeking a DPS Death Knight. We would encourage you to carry two DPS specs for increased versatility, but ultimately we are interested in your main spec and skillset being in DPS.
Warrior: We are actively seeking a DPS warrior. It would be nice if you carried a Prot offspec, but it's not probable you'd be called on in raid to tank unless we have an abnormal circumstance.
Even if we are not actively seeking your particular class, please feel free to still submit an application and we will review accordingly.
Akernox is our recruiting officer, but he is having difficulties with his computer right now, so feel free to contact Terrabite in game if you have any questions.
Due to holiday schedule conflicts, we got a late start to raiding in Cataclysm (only 2 weeks so far of regular schedule raiding).
2/6 Blackwing Descent
2/4 Bastion of Twilight
What we expect from you:
- Maintain at least a 75% raid attendance schedule. We don't like to over recruit to prevent having a lot of people on the bench, so your attendance is important.
- Come prepared (flasks/food/buffs etc.)
- Good raid awareness (don't stand in the fire, attack the correct target, etc.)
- Knowledge of your class. We don't mind giving out a few pointers here and there but we won't play your toon for you.
- Don't be a Drama Queen, Loot whore, or a guild hopper. Take that crap somewhere else.
- The ability to take accountability for your mistakes, and to do everything in your power not to repeat them.
- A parse of recent activity so we can make sure you know what you're doing. (You can discuss this with us, since meaningful parses might be hard to come by if you aren't already in a guild right now.)
What you can expect from us:
- A fun environment to play in.
- A strong and stable officer core
- Fair loot distribution
- No nerd-raging here.
WoW is only a game, however, we feel it is more important than anything else to enjoy playing with the people you play with to create a more synergetic atmosphere. If you do not get along well with others, we may not be a good fit for you. We also rarely censor Vent so if you are overly sensitive, again, we may not be what you're looking for.
If interested please head to our website: http://nodramaguild.guildlaunch.com
On tankspot, you can often find our GM (Terra) lurking during the day in the Tankspot shoutbox.
Last edited by Terra; 01-18-2011 at 02:58 PM.
Reason: Updating needs