Thread: Heroic mode differences

Heroic mode differences

So I've heard the differences on a couple of the fights but it would probably be good to assemble a list.

Halfus I have as all drakes and abilities are available. Magmaw I have Bone constructs being thrown out that leave very deadly fire trails that crawl till 30% at which time nef stops throwing bone constructs and starts lobbing aoe bursting shadow bolts at random people. Chimaeron the best I can see is that he still melees and double attacks during feud and he has a shadow aura ticking on people in the last phase.

Maloriak: 10 man: Abberrations have 500% more health (1,7mil) 25 man: Abberrations have 200% more health (2,6? mil)

I heard something about a black vial phase in that one.

anything about conclave of wind?

Adds hurt, bring a frost dk for kiting. That's basically it.

rohash puts a shield up that needs breaking ASAP

All in all, all of the heroic fights are just that much more difficult and of course the recent patch notes nerfed some of the boss abilities. If I'm correct, there's only the red, blue and green vials for Maloriak still. No black vial. That'd confuse too many people who aren't paying attention.

They took the Black Vial out of Maloriak? Because that was most of the heroic difficulty right there other than increased hp/damage.

Conclave:
    Rohash puts up a shield that must be destroyed or he'll do a raid wiping AoE
    Anshal's adds spam spores way more often

Al'Akir:
    The chain lightning remains on the platform until he casts it again, so you have to move your group out of it
    Two sets of tornados at once going in opposite directions

Halfus:
    All drakes are active

Valiona/Theralion:
    Tank gets put into Twilight Realm from debuff similar to Algalon
    Adds in Twilight Realm must be killed to prevent orbs from appearing in the physical realm and wiping the raid

Ascendant Council:
    P1 - People randomly get static shock and gravity, I think they need to get near each other to cancel them out?
    P2 - Random Flamestrikes and Frost orbs around the room

Omnitron:
    Nefarian effects their powers so the Swirly power things can explode, people who get locked on get rooted, and people who get static shock hit the whole room

Magmaw:
    Nefarian summons skeletons that leave behind moving fire that hits for 50k a tick

Maloriak:
    Black vial phase - Summons ooze adds that leave behind stuff on the ground and does a shadow cone attack.

Chimaeron:
    He doesn't feud and instead keeps hitting the tanks while the bile'o'tron is offline
    Under 20% nefarian nukes the raid for 2k every 2 seconds

Atramedes:
    Summons adds that add sound to the raid if you don't kill/interrupt them?

Those are the ones I've seen/heard about. On top of that all the monsters have a good 40%-50% more health and their abilities are more potent.

Maloriak still has black vials, I just saw a 1 week old video. Good news is the adds only have 667k hp down from 1.8m of what people are reporting.

Yeah the add health was hotfixed, this may place Maloriak as the easiest heroic boss now. He was already arguably second to Halfus as is.