+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BiS List?

BiS List?

I have been looking for a Prot warrior BiS list for T11 content and have not found any. Could anybody post one? or direct me to one?

Are you looking for a pre-raid list, or a list that includes access to raid level gear? If it's the latter, it will not be complete, as I don't think all the loot has been discovered yet.
    Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with the software.

I am looking for raid level gear, 359 ilvl BiS gear.

Might want to take a look at RAWR then. They have a pretty extensive list and you could easily come up with your own BiS list off that, based on what you place your more important values in.

Rogues do it from behind, but Druids do it on all fours.
    The Family Business - [A] Burning Blade

Professions: JC/BS for the maximum versatility, or going with Alchemy for another +mastery trinket.
    Reforging: every hit, expertise or parry -> dodge
    Just pick the pieces the maximum of avoidance/mastery on it -> Chardev.profil. You can argue about the 4 piece bonus, but neither legs/shoulder/helmet have any mastery on it so it's up to you.

http://chardev.org/?profile=13439

77.3% unhittable so for warriors will be damn near unhittable with shield block up (could replace 1 mastery/stam gem with parry/mastery to get last .01%). 4 piece just because it would come in handy for a general purpose set. trinkets can change based on what fight with tol barad trinket replacing vial for heavy magic fights.

this is what i'm aiming for anyways for a base set, switching legs/helm/shield out as needed for more threat/hit cap if i have to interrupt.
    Last edited by Destruyen; 01-12-2011 at 04:48 AM.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

in my current setup i'm already at 5% miss, 9.27% dodge, 12.38% parry, and 52.1% block, so i'm 78.75% unhittable, with shield block i'm already carrying over into crit block, so i'm really happy with my progress. I've dipped a little in HP by making some gem changes, but it hasn't seemed to be noticed by the healers yet, and has really smoothed my damage intake, especially when i keep shield block on cd, i'm basically unhittable 1/3 of the time, and only 23% hittable the other 2/3 of the time

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread