Pitbull 4.0 Question
I downloaded it and have been fiddling around with it a bit, and I have a few questions:
1) How can I disable the target's target function?
2) I am a death knight, currently my runes sit on top of my health/RP/rep bar. Is there anyway to increase the size of the runes to roughly the same size as the health bar?
3) I know I am a night elf death knight. I don't need the text over my RP bar telling me so. Is there anyway to modify/remove the text on the bars? I like the percentage and the numbers, but I don't need it labeling something so obvious.
doing this from memory ( and i haven't used pitbull in a while -- ) so i might be a bit off...
interface addons pitbull expand it.
(might be a tab called units)
look for ToT unclick enable
never played a DK but there probably a runes tab where you can resize them
look for unit -player
unclick enable on name race etc
can u just uncheck enable in the target target section? i haven't used pitbull 4.0 since last year but thats all i did then
Re: Pitbull 4.0 Question
1. I believe there is a Unit called "target's target" -- uncheck enable
2. Check Layout Editor -> indicators
3. Explained already...