+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Warrior tanks Blood Craze

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3

    Warrior tanks Blood Craze

    Why does it seem to me that warriors are stacking stam and also picking up blood craze?

    i thought a tanking warriors main stat was Mastery because of block and critical block?

    also i was looking and even talented into Blood craze and Field Dressing at like 200k Health pool seems like (unless my math or something is wrong) like it is only a 7k or so heal, with only a 10% chance proc?

    any help would be great thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    17
    in my opinion anything that heals you or helps to heal you is a good thing, however the cost of blood craze is my concern. 3 points for 4.5k heal (at 150k health) at 10% proc rate doesn't seem like its worth 3 talent points.

  3. #3
    And from what I have been reading the Blood Craze talent does not heal you if you have successfully blocked a hit (and dodge or parry of course) thus making it a very low chance to trigger. Put into consideration you got 10% on hit + (say you have 72% combined dodge,block,parry and miss chance) a 28% chance to be hit. (.28) x (.10) = .028% chance on every hit taken, thats pretty damn low and ineffective. As for pvp (getting locked up by a rogue or dotted and feared by a lock this talent looks good (seeing your not gonna be metigating those hits giving the full 10% benefit chance.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX USA
    Posts
    4,413

    Warrior tanks Blood Craze

    I picked up blood craze in order to pick up piercing howl.
    Kathy, I said, "I'm lost" though I knew she was sleeping
    I'm empty and aching and I don't know why
    Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
    They've all gone to look for America

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallhana of Wildhammer View Post
    Put into consideration you got 10% on hit + (say you have 72% combined dodge,block,parry and miss chance) a 28% chance to be hit. (.28) x (.10) = .028% chance on every hit taken...
    That would be 2.8%, actually. Still very low. Blood crazy was good before they nerfed it. Now it's just a talent that used to be good and people are having a hard time letting go of it.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts