+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior tanks Blood Craze

Warrior tanks Blood Craze

Why does it seem to me that warriors are stacking stam and also picking up blood craze?

i thought a tanking warriors main stat was Mastery because of block and critical block?

also i was looking and even talented into Blood craze and Field Dressing at like 200k Health pool seems like (unless my math or something is wrong) like it is only a 7k or so heal, with only a 10% chance proc?

any help would be great thanks

in my opinion anything that heals you or helps to heal you is a good thing, however the cost of blood craze is my concern. 3 points for 4.5k heal (at 150k health) at 10% proc rate doesn't seem like its worth 3 talent points.

And from what I have been reading the Blood Craze talent does not heal you if you have successfully blocked a hit (and dodge or parry of course) thus making it a very low chance to trigger. Put into consideration you got 10% on hit + (say you have 72% combined dodge,block,parry and miss chance) a 28% chance to be hit. (.28) x (.10) = .028% chance on every hit taken, thats pretty damn low and ineffective. As for pvp (getting locked up by a rogue or dotted and feared by a lock this talent looks good (seeing your not gonna be metigating those hits giving the full 10% benefit chance.

Warrior tanks Blood Craze

I picked up blood craze in order to pick up piercing howl.
    Kathy, I said, "I'm lost" though I knew she was sleeping
    I'm empty and aching and I don't know why
    Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
    They've all gone to look for America

Quote Originally Posted by Vallhana of Wildhammer View Post
    Put into consideration you got 10% on hit + (say you have 72% combined dodge,block,parry and miss chance) a 28% chance to be hit. (.28) x (.10) = .028% chance on every hit taken...
    That would be 2.8%, actually. Still very low. Blood crazy was good before they nerfed it. Now it's just a talent that used to be good and people are having a hard time letting go of it.

+ Reply to Thread