+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What to craft / Rate my tank!

What to craft / Rate my tank!

Back again for more advice/conversation!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rugri/advanced

Not sure if I am going down the right progression path to raiding, I've spent a bit of time in heroics getting that gear set, also have H Heart of Thunder and N Leaden Despair and not sure if I should be using those instead of the Impetuous Query and Left eye of Raj..

Basically I have been going for the 75% combined parry+dodge+block which I have recently achieved. I also have 5 chaos orbs and blacksmithing will be maxed soon so not 100% certain as to what is worth crafting. From the looks the JP chest is the same/better then the crafted one and the belt I have is pretty close as well.. Just not purple.. are they worth crafting for myself?

Current stats:
    34730 armor
    11.69 dodge
    13.54 parry
    47.44 block

hittable calculations:
    without sb: 77.67
    with sb: 102.67

This is the macro I found somewhere I'm using for unhittable calculation:
    Code:
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Unhittable % currently at: "..string.format("%.2f", (GetDodgeChance())+(GetParryChance())+(GetBlockChance())+5))
    I also am thinking about moving the points from blood craze into war academy, and tossing up safeguard..

Any feedback and advice is always appreciated..

Left Eye of Rajh? Not a good trinket for tanking, at all.

I also think that Heart of Thunder < Glyph of Indomitability, despite being way ahead in item level it's still way behind in static armor value.

Personally I would use these two.

The general consensus is that the JP chest is superior to the crafted one for survival. And I wouldn't worry too much about the belt - there's something slightly better from one of the first two bosses in BWD.

edit: armory is working now (weird)

You should definitely get that JP chest next, yours needs to be replaced badly as I'm sure you're aware.
    Last edited by Sebadoh; 01-11-2011 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihastail View Post
    The general consensus is that the JP chest is superior to the crafted one for survival. And I wouldn't worry too much about the belt - there's something slightly better from one of the first two bosses in BWD.
    And the reputation "off"belt is almost on par thanks to socket/reforging. Only blacksmith thingy really worth crafting is the shield.

+ Reply to Thread