+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Macro recorder

Macro recorder

Stupid question..but i need to make sure if its legal before i start using it
    i wonder if using any macro recorder will get you ban?
    basicly it just hit the spacebar every 10mins to clear AFK and prevent auto logout.
    nothing else.
    Is that gonna result in suspension and account banned too?

Every automatism can get you banned but until you don't use it for botting/sniping/grinding i wouldn't worry to much.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/wiki/inde...of-game_Macros

For one key-press to allow a SEQUENCE of actions that normally wouldn't be possible is against the rules

Here is a really simple way of looking at it...

Did you push the spacebar every 10 minutes?
    No, the software did.
    Then you aren't playing the game. This is the very definition of a bot.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Also before you do your followup complaint "but I am only doing..."

Remember, speeding is against the law regardless of if it was 1 mile per hour over the limit or 100 miles per hour over the limit. When you're talking about breaking the rules you may often consider there are a lot of shades of grey. However the simple fact remains, no matter what the magnitude was, you still broke the rules.

Any violation of the Terms of Use or the End User Liscence Agreement of Battle.Net or World of Warcraft Accounts is punishable by Blizzard, and the punishment is their sole disgression. You break the rules, even if you only went 1 mile per hour over the limit, they can choose to ban you and close the account.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

+ Reply to Thread