1. Are they interrupting or stunning to reduce their incoming damage?
- A shield doesn't help against a giant fireball flying at your face.
2. Are they letting things get behind them?
- Bye parry, bye block, dodge lowered, here come the crits.
3. Are they not using their tanking cooldowns appropriately?
- Just cause it's trash, doesn't mean it can't hit hard.
4. Are they not moving out of the way of attacks more threatening than Little Big Flame Breath? (WTB Runty Shirt)
- Many attacks won't out right kill a tank but are often still avoidable in the first place.
5. Are they specced, gemmed, enchanted, and glyphed incorrectly?
- Fix it.
6. Are they healing themselves?
- Tank healing should always be right behind the healing of the healer and well above the healing of DPS.
7. Are they wearing pants? (Paladin tanks... sheesh)
- Put some pants on.
"In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.