+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help me interrupt

Help me interrupt

I've never been much for UI addons. However, with the increasing emphasis on interrupts I'm finding myself annoyed with the default UI.

Is there an addon possible to have the enemy cast bar show up on the center of my screen as opposed to in the top left corner?

On the same note, is there an addon that lets me move the minimap around? I'd prefer to have it positioned below my character on the center of the screen than the top right corner.

try quartz for the cast bar
    and bminimap to move the minimap.

both can be found on wow.interface.com

I use Quartz for the cast timer and just play around with the settings until the bar is where I want it. I also use sexymap (I think that's the name) which replaces the default minimap and can be dragged around where ever I like. For interrupts I just keybind kick (or whatever ability I'm using) to the 'f' key so I can hit it quick.

Thank you.

Quartz looks nice.

I couldn't find sexymap though so I went with bminimap. However, it's annoying me how the quest objectives are tied to the minimap. Is there any way to get around that?

Sexymap will allow you to separate the quests form the minimap. You can find Sexymap on Curse and Wowace. Sexymap also allows you to move a couple more UI features tied to that area. Like the vehicle icon which shows where you are sitting and things like Gunship hp.
    "Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous." - T. P.

I use Castbars myself, it doesn't do as much as Quartz it's just castbars.

+ Reply to Thread