+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pauldrons of the Great Ettin for tanking?

Pauldrons of the Great Ettin for tanking?

Last raid i got Pauldrons of the Great Ettin for sec gear, after the raid i noticed that i could reforge 67 the crit into 67 parry to get viable stats. I currently wear Raz's Pauldrons
    Are Pauldrons of the Great Ettin worth wearing it?
    It's a loose of 12 mastery, 20 parry and 111 hit, but a gain of 96 armor, 67 stam.(if I gem mastery/stam.) and 38 str..

Of course there is also the huge different of the style.
    Last edited by DrMedRasen; 01-07-2011 at 09:36 PM.

Well I suppose it is a net increase in survivability when compared to a defensive+offensive rating shoulder like say, the badge one. Can't be too sure if it's vs a double defensive rating 346 blue though. Might as well get it if no one wants it. Epic tank shoulders drop from BoT trash also.

They would probably hold up against those hit + mastery shoulders, but I would use Earthshape Pauldrons(hc) over the epic.

Thanks for your advice, I'll wear them since I don't have some with double defensive stats. I hope I'll get better ones next raid.
    But it's a very huge increase of style. Really, who wants to look like a garbage can? If I could, I would wear my PvP gear even while tanking.

+ Reply to Thread