+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unknown Concussion blow buff?

Unknown Concussion blow buff?

I may have missed a patch note, or another mention, but I want to be sure.

Last change I heard regarding Concussion blow was patch 3.3 or something cutting the damage in half, but doubling the AP coefficient. (From 75% to 37.5% AP)

Since then I haven't read any regarding changes to CB.

I did some testing today, and CB and SW have the same AP coefficients. In addition, it appears that CB maintained its 2x threat bonus.

Has this all ready been been discussed, and I just missed it? Didn't want to waste the time compiling my notes if this has been brought up all ready.
    Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with the software.

Has been already brought up but CB can still be dodged/parried due to our generally low expertise that's why shockwave is more appealing (can only miss).

Quote Originally Posted by Andenthal View Post
    In addition, it appears that CB maintained its 2x threat bonus.
    That's from a very old pvp change when african turtle cleave arised - 3.3.something one year ago iirc.

Was it here on TS that is was brought up or somewhere else?
    My Google-foo is failing me.

Also, averaged out, it still does more threat (but less damage) than SW, so that part is incorrect.
    Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with the software.

Quote Originally Posted by Andenthal View Post
    Was it here on TS that is was brought up or somewhere else?
    My Google-foo is failing me.

Also, averaged out, it still does more threat (but less damage) than SW, so that part is incorrect.
    I think it's buried in that Thunderstruck thread where we ranted for pages and pages about BnT's "superiority" in a single target build.

If it still maintains its double threat (I was under the impression that was removed though) then it does make for a pretty decent threat bomb. Will do some testing on this--but would be cool if others could confirm as well.
    Maintainer of Rawr.ProtWarr theorycrafting tool. Feel free to PM suggestions or feature requests!

+ Reply to Thread