Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Meta Skills: The less obvious way to win!

if you're sure it's gonna be a guide, you can post it there, if it's terrible i'll just probably delete it =P

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Thank you so much for this guide... I linked it on my guilds website so they can come here and view it.

Quote Originally Posted by Satorri View Post
    Here is the original work: http://satorri.net/sociology/metaskills1/

Proc = short for "process," this is usually used to name a passive ability that can trigger from other actions you take. For example, if you had a chance when you used the Arcane Shot ability for the enemy to take increased damage, you would say that Arcane Shot "proc'd" the debuff on the target. Or, if you have a trinket that has a chance to give you a buff when you cast a spell, you would say the trinket proc'd when it triggered.
    I always thought proc stood for Programmed Random OCcurrence . . . hrmm, I'm guessing this is thing-I'll-learn #1 out of about a billion reading this guide.

I've been using tankspot for a long time, but I must register this account to praise your effort~~keep it the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Aibhilo View Post
    I always thought proc stood for Programmed Random OCcurrence . . . hrmm, I'm guessing this is thing-I'll-learn #1 out of about a billion reading this guide.
    You may be correct, that one seems to have been half-brained by me in hour 314 of writing. =) I'm going to go with your acronym, since even if it isn't historically accurate, it sounds much much better.
    The (Old) Book on Death Knight Tanking
    The New Testament on Death Knight Tanking
    -----------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Horacio View Post
    Who f-ing divided by zero?!?

Great post Satorri! Only thing you may want to add (unless I missed it completely) is the usage of defensive cooldowns by dpsers during heavy aoe damage phases ie Rahj etc