+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: anyone else bored?

If you mind the wait times and have time to lvl an alt, make sure it's a tank then. (And pug-tank)

Quote Originally Posted by orcstar View Post
    If you mind the wait times and have time to lvl an alt, make sure it's a tank then. (And pug-tank)
    ya,im currently lvling a druid and was plannin on specing it tank when i hit lvl 85(hopefully bear tanking is better at 85 then the last time i tried it).but all ive really did lately is just pvp feral cat with it to lvl up

I think part of the problem with Cata is the new content other than the raids have already been blown through, and there is nothing "new/shiny" to see.

PvE is tons better now than in wotlk, despite the blatant 25man bias and ease of content in that raid size.

Quote Originally Posted by gacktt View Post
    PvE is tons better now than in wotlk, despite the blatant 25man bias and ease of content in that raid size.
    Troll deployed

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity View Post
    This is a common complaint that I'm hearing, and honestly I dont' see what Blizzard can do about it. I understand that some people enjoy certain roles or classes, but at a certain point there's no more room for Rogue #26226.

Give another role a shot! You might actually like it!
    Little late on this reply, been busy leveling alts . My 3 lvl 85's are fury warrior (the heroic ready one), hunter, shaman, (I will NEVER, level a rogue) My shaman is enhancement/resto. I have tried tanking with my pally, warrior, and druid. Tanking is just not my cup of tee, but I did try it, MANY times. I am just now getting into healing more. Will see how that goes. Been leveling a Dwarf shaman, and have been healing exclusively since I could queue for randoms. Gonna hit Northrend tonight. Figured I would level and alt as heals, as apposed to hitting a level 85 instance as a "new" healer. Have not healed much since my BC raiding days, so really out of practice.

So for now, I am not as bored as I was when I first posted in this thread.. ..

+ Reply to Thread