+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best blue tanking trinkets for warriors?

Quote Originally Posted by gacktt View Post
    Best trinket pre-raiding is JC stam one + the heroic stam one from stonebore.
    ^^^

DON'T neglect your stamina!!! This goes 10x for fresh 85 tanks.

Also, the next patch isnt out for a few weeks at least (I think?). If you're just hitting 85 or starting to gear for raids, you can still get some use out of your old organ or petrified scale. WAY better than a lot of the 85 trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanzer View Post
    Just HOW good is mastery for DKs atm? There's no on-use or proc on that trinket, only a negligible amount of dodge from the agility (and remember, no more armor). I highly doubt that's BiS for an entry-lv raiding DK. I HAVE seen some ppl using it, and I got one myself but after realizing how incredibly small the boost the agility gave me was, I vendored it. I'm a warrior tho...

I'm also not aware of how good mastery is for druid tanks (although I think I remember hearing it's not good until better gear is available), but I would think it's way better for druids than any other tank if mastery doesn't suck for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragaan View Post
    Just HOW good is mastery for DKs atm? There's no on-use or proc on that trinket, only a negligible amount of dodge from the agility (and remember, no more armor). I highly doubt that's BiS for an entry-lv raiding DK. I HAVE seen some ppl using it, and I got one myself but after realizing how incredibly small the boost the agility gave me was, I vendored it. I'm a warrior tho...

I'm also not aware of how good mastery is for druid tanks (although I think I remember hearing it's not good until better gear is available), but I would think it's way better for druids than any other tank if mastery doesn't suck for them.
    No clue about Feral Tanks but I know Feral DPS currently places Mastery right after Agility from what a friend of mine told me.

+ Reply to Thread