+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Macro for Holy Priest..

Macro for Holy Priest..

Hi,
    I just hit 85 on priest and will be playing as holy priest. I am not familiar with the macro, any macro for holy priest would be really great help.
    Also, please explain the mouse over macro and how it works.
    Thank you

You should probably figure out what you need a macro to do for you first...
    Here's a start, read my old Blog post on Macroneering - When to Use Macros.

Here's a great macro. Not very useful though.

Code:
    #showtooltip Lifegiving Seed
    /use Lifegiving Seed
    /s By the power of Greyskull, I am HERBMAN!

Mouseover macros are simply macros which involve using what your mouse is currently hovering over in it's targeting rules.

Code:
    #showtooltip Heal
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] [@targettarget,help,nodead] [help,nodead] [@player] Heal
    That for example will attempt to cast Heal on whoever you are mousing over at the time, provided they are friendly and not already dead. If it can't use that target, it will try and use your current target's target (i.e. if you are targeting a boss, you heal who the boss is targeting). If that doesn't work, it will try using your current target. If that fails, it will just cast the heal on yourself. This is a relatively complex mouseover macro cause it includes a lot of other cases in it, however is still a mouseover macro because it uses that as its highest priority.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

check the macro-thread on Plusheal.com, you could find something useful
    http://plusheal.com/viewforum.php?f=...c92da02b7c2dad

Thanks for your input.. going to try out some macro n see how it works.... cheers

+ Reply to Thread