+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rude interruption vs Deep Wounds.

Rude interruption vs Deep Wounds.

As the title reads I need some advice in which to spec. The 5% more damage deal to increase my dps and subsequently tps or Deep Wounds for the same reason.

I'm in a ten man guild so I'm responsible for the interrupt on every fight where interrupts are needed.

Currently using Cookie's Tenderizer.

deep wounds will be better tps on multiple targets and its constant tps while rude interuption requires you to have spell to interupt which you cant always bank on having something to interupt and in my experience as a tank your want something that is always there so your threat remains reliable in all situations. that being said i havent done any testing or seen any testing of this myself so this is just a best guess sort of thing.

Deep wounds would cost an extra point to max out. So were you planning on taking 2/3 or rude interruption + something else?

What are you sacrificing to get either?
    There are options better than both in Tier 1 of Arms and Fury, without any sacrifice.
    Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with the software.

Quote Originally Posted by Andenthal View Post
    What are you sacrificing to get either?
    There are options better than both in Tier 1 of Arms and Fury, without any sacrifice.
    Yeah I have the same question. I just couldn't find any points to drop for either. lol

+ Reply to Thread