+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are the Benefits of each healing class?

What are the Benefits of each healing class?

Im thinking of rolling a healing class and was wondering what the "perks" of each one are?

I can only suggest a priest as I have only played that class and the reason for choosing a priest is:

Leap of Faith, used to pull rushing tanks back to you when you need a mana break.

Priests and paladins are pretty top now.

Paladins = Huge heals, great regain, your the ONLY one rolling on plate spell power gear. IT'S ALL YOURS BEBE! ;D

Priests = Leap. Of. Faith. Do I really need to say more? I think not!

Druids = Um...ummmmm... Bird form for herbing faster? >.>

Shamans = Totems. In five mans you can bring many, many missing buffs to the table, you have two CC's where as the rest have 1 or are very unreliable. I love shamans in 5 mans they don't seem to have as many mana problems currently. Instant ghost wolf is a life saver... I play a shaman so that would be my pick, then a pally, the priest, then if forced/held at gun point a druid.

Druid Hater?

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypstix View Post
    Priests and paladins are pretty top now.

Paladins = Huge heals, great regain, your the ONLY one rolling on plate spell power gear. IT'S ALL YOURS BEBE! ;D

Priests = Leap. Of. Faith. Do I really need to say more? I think not!

Druids = Um...ummmmm... Bird form for herbing faster? >.>

Shamans = Totems. In five mans you can bring many, many missing buffs to the table, you have two CC's where as the rest have 1 or are very unreliable. I love shamans in 5 mans they don't seem to have as many mana problems currently. Instant ghost wolf is a life saver... I play a shaman so that would be my pick, then a pally, the priest, then if forced/held at gun point a druid.

Why so much hostility to druids?

Of all the healers, I would have to say that druids had their style of healing the most eviscerated.

That doesn't mean they don't work now, just that the style that most druids were used to for the last 2 expansions is basically gone.

Hm... not hostility I just never could stand my druid. The idea of sticking a heal on someone I need to wait for drives me insane. And as Bovinity just said, druids just got their box of cookies all shook up... so trying a druid as a healer right now might be a good idea for you! You could learn it the way it is now and not remember what it was!

+ Reply to Thread