+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Combat Rogue acceptable weapons?

Combat Rogue acceptable weapons?

Hi. I was wondering what other combat rgues and other players thought about a Combat rogue using Claws of Torment and Claws of Agony. Im thinking that even though the Offhand's speed is high and that it gives strength (the Mainhand gives aggilty its a trade off for the haste effect) that the 1000 haste, which has a 10% proc rate with no CD, will easily make up for it plus the combat rogue mastery which gives our sucessful Mainhand attacks a chance to do a Offhand attack that the 1000 haste and increased damage ,due to it being a slower weapon, could have some very postive effects. Please tell me what you think.

-ElementDemon (fell free to use ele when refering to me)

P.S. Merry Christmas, Hannakuh, or w/e else u might celebrate, and Happy New Years!

I think you will be Energy starved.
    Those look more like a set for Enhancement Shammies or Hunters imo.

perhaps but you have to rember haste now increasses energy regain as well

bump

Rogues cannot use slow offhands, ever. Beyond losing combat potency procs, you'll lose a TON of poison damage. While poison damage isn't as crucial to combat as it is to assassination, it's still a large portion of damage.

I really think Blizzard screwed the pooch on that set. It looks like they're trying to make a set that SMF warriors and Enhance shaman can both use, and ended up making something mediocre for both.

+ Reply to Thread