+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What do you plan on getting with Valor Points?

Bit the bullet and bought the chest. It's the best deal by far. Funfact : wowhead lists only 2 tanking rings, one from chimaeron and one from VP vendor. So you have to buy the epic ring as a mandatory upgrade eventually.

There is also the <random enchant> rings from conclave of winds. Looks like Permafrost signet is 126 dodge + 126 mastery, or at least its one of the options. Haven't seen it drop myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbad View Post
    There is also the <random enchant> rings from conclave of winds. Looks like Permafrost signet is 126 dodge + 126 mastery, or at least its one of the options. Haven't seen it drop myself.
    I have the 126 dodge/126 parry one.
    Intresting fact, while there are several rings dropping, you can not wear 2 of them, even those with different names.

We got a spell casting ring. Considering there is a strdps, int dps, int heal, agi dps, tank version and the fact that the ring only drops 20% of the time, it will take insane luck to get what you want.

There's even a mastery/parry Permafrost signet from Conclave, which dropped for me last week.

BTT: I bought the Tier legs yesterday, since Argaloth refused to drop them and my current legs (346 blues) didn't have neither blue (quality) gems nor the "big" leg-enchant. So overall, I got a plus of about 3k hp and a littlle bit of avoidance, which was by far the biggest update for me. I'll curse the day argaloth drops the legs though

Purchased the legs yesterday after killing Argaloth & Atramedes and getting the head of Valiona because getting the plate pants with the right enchantment from Al'akir seems pretty unrealistic to me.
    I'm still wearing my three crafted blacksmithing pieces besides blue shoulders (trashdrop rate in general is pretty low for us) and gloves and looking forward at Cho'galls loot today, purchasing either gloves or ring next wednesday (after killing Argaloth again).

Quote Originally Posted by Torian View Post
    I'll curse the day argaloth drops the legs though
    Same for me, haha!

+ Reply to Thread