1) Can't help you there, that is something you will have to figure out. My biggest trick is holding down the right mouse button which makes the character turn with the camera (or keeps the camera still while strafing/moving).
2) Rage - Commanding shout generates it, Charge generates it, getting hit generates it.
3) There is no 'rotation' just a priority system based on how much threat attacks do. Basically it is: Shield Slam>Revenge>Shockwave>Heroic Strike/cleave (rage permitting)>Thunder Clap>Demo Shout>Devastate
4) What's wrong with CC? It's useful, it keeps you alive. When they are going to CC pull, you commanding shout and thunderclap the mobs onto you.
5) You picked the most complicated tank class in the game, and have never tanked before. So you have to learn 2 things at once: the class, and how to tank.
Multiple caster trash packs are somewhat easy. You have a few abilities to deal with them. If you have aggro, spell reflect. If they are within melee range - Shield Bash (silence). If they are not in melee range - Heroic Throw (ranged silence). You also have 3 charges and one jump to move you around if you need to get to a mob.
To give you an idea of what you are getting into, I have keys 1-8, shift 1-8, alt 1-8, mouse 3-5, and shift mouse 4/5 all bound on my keypad/mouse to abilities. I also have clique binding even more keys on my mouse to different abilities.