+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Valiona & Theralion

I find it easier to just counter Black Out with Guardian Spirit if you have a holy priest. On the first one and the third one on the 2nd time u get valiona.

beautifully done ")

can you dot up the dragon in the air whilst the other's on the ground? I am thinking yes, but I haven't tried since I usually tank this fight.
    Worse than you.

Yes.

Hi i tried to tank this one yesterday with our guild, sadly we wiped several times in our atempt we where comming close to down the boss but we failed on Valiona's Deep Breath on our last 3 atempts, first time the breath was comming i think we lost a few healers so we did not had anough dispels anymore, second time i was kinda suprised that the Deep Breath came trough the middle and altough i thought that i moved in time it seemed not to be the case and found my self in the twilight zone withh a few others and did not reacted fast enough to get out of it. third time was our best attempt but still we lost our healers im not sure if i moved correctly out of the Valiona's Deep Breath and might off dispossitioned the dragon.

how do i make sure that i possition the dragon good at all times, does it inflict problems when i need to turn the dragon because when i need to move, the dragon will turn! and i know it might have some difficulties for the melee. In the end it was getting too late to attend any further on our run so we decidedto do the raid further on a other day.

regards
    Last edited by FatŠ; 04-18-2011 at 06:19 AM.

+ Reply to Thread