+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior-Professions

Warrior-Professions

After being back with WoW for a little over 2 weeks, i have a few prefessions questions. I currently have 172 Enchanting and 350 mining. Mining seems to be fine as i go to new areas. The tough one is the enchanting. I know enchanting can make good gold at high levels even with selling mats. But with my level being 67 i am getting equipment i can not disenchant. Now i can farm lower area to get the mats or buy the mats which are ungoldy expensive right now and it is worth while to seel instead of increase skill. I was wondering if maybe i should take up BS. I know it makes no money but i can make things for my other characters. So advice please. Thanks

I would complement Mining with the following:

- If you want to make gold at high level = Jewelcrafting. It will take a lot of time to level, but you will be repaid in the end.

- If you want cool stuff like parachutes, nitro boost, teleporters, and cool flavor, go Engineering. You won't make gold out of it. It's not that bad to level up.

- If you want to be able to craft stuff for your other characters, go blacksmithing, maybe the best choice if you know you won't raid, and will like spending a lot of time farming. Otherwise, probably the worst choice.

What about just keeping enchanting? Or do you say get rid of enchanting and do Jewelcrafting?

i would go with jewelcrafting or blacksmithing to go along with mining. both make pretty decent money once you get them maxed and both have their perks for tanking and dps warriors.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Would it be smart to get rid of the 172 i already have in Enchanting?

Enchanting can make you money by selling mats you don't need, and also has some nice self buffs. It is just as effective as JC/BS for the most part when it comes to the "Self Buff"
    The way to work on your enchanting is find out what old vanilla instance drops greens/blues that you can DE for mats to level your enchanting. At level 67 you should be able to farm just about any vanilla instance.
    Hopefully you been stockpiling all those items that you can't DE yet. Either by putting them in your bank if you have room, or making a "banker" toon to hold them.

Quote Originally Posted by dadam191 View Post
    Would it be smart to get rid of the 172 i already have in Enchanting?
    My priest is an enchanter, and 172 is nothing in enchanting. It only gets worse to level. I'd say if you really really want enchanting, just wait till you're 85, and you can go farm greens in dungeons to level it.

My warrior is a miner/jewelcrafter and I am making tons of money right now on blue gems. Jewelcrafting was a pain to level, but no where near the pain of enchanting. Since you're a miner, it probably won't even take as long as you would think. Especially with flying in Azeroth.

what professions your other toons have... you might find use for higher level enchanting if you push through with it...

+ Reply to Thread