+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wanted: List of Interrupts

Hmnn... I wonder if the lack of CC will mean trouble for DKs and arms & fury warriors like it was in the Burning Crusade for 5 mans.

Hmmm. Thought I'd do this tonight, but it's 10:30, and I need sleep, so it'll have to wait for the weekend.
    Kathy, I said, "I'm lost" though I knew she was sleeping
    I'm empty and aching and I don't know why
    Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
    They've all gone to look for America

Quote Originally Posted by Daavos View Post
    Hmnn... I wonder if the lack of CC will mean trouble for DKs and arms & fury warriors like it was in the Burning Crusade for 5 mans.
    interrupting wasn't much of an issue for fury warriors since they could pummel in berserker stance. in bc, arms warriors used berserker stance to dps so they had pummel then as well. in wotlk arms was screwed unless you didn't care about your dps and wep swapped to shield bash or stance danced to pummel. now that arms has throwdown and pummel in battle stance, they seem to be better for a 5 man heroic for interrupting duty.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Daavos View Post
    It shouldn't have a negative impact. I repeat SHOULDN'T, but just like people say that all dk's are bad some people and probably the same will remove dps warriors and dk's from their group because of their lack of understanding. the warriors and dk's should be interrupting/ silencing as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by uglie View Post
    It shouldn't have a negative impact. I repeat SHOULDN'T, but just like people say that all dk's are bad some people and probably the same will remove dps warriors and dk's from their group because of their lack of understanding. the warriors and dk's should be interrupting/ silencing as much as possible.
    Smart DKs will interrupt just like any other smart DPS.

The only "big" issue I foresee with DKs is there will be alot of dead Frost DKs.
    I was DW Frost but I was dying almost every pull at times, due to the Tanks not being able to maintain proper threat on everything, even though I was DPSing the marked mob. Not sure with alot of the other classes, but Frost pulls huge threat, especially if there is a string of KM procs. Most groups I was in didn't mind it though, because before I imploded I did put out the most damage done for the fights. Liking Unholy alot better atm, not dying as often, due to over aggro, unless the tank is totally useless, and pulling higher numbers at the same time.

+ Reply to Thread