+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bad Management

Bad Management

Tarren Mill and Allians is an endangered spices, the last from the guild and friend leaved last night. Blizz continues with itīs bad managment of the realms and allows fcm to already (Bad Managed) realms. Tarren mill is a pvp realm in the battlegroup Missery, and thatīs the right name for it. TM got 91% H/ 9%A Battlegroup Missery 79%H/21%A...I got really hard to see any good come out of this, if this continues their will be no battlegroup. I got seven lv 80-85 on TM, it will cost me 190 euro to move. Played the game for five years and i really love the new patch and the new raiding, and guilds way to improvement....Well triad to lv my mage yesterday from 82-83 after six hours i got 73%, was in pvp battle (did not start any) 29 times 5 of them was one on one, ok two of them was with a lv 85 druid in bear form who had 175% more life when me xb.Last night when the last left i took the discussion to quit play. No more complains, i made up my mind, itīs been fun, now letīs hear your opinion on the issue on blizz management of the realms

thats what happens when u sign up for a pvp realm

Bad Management

Quote Originally Posted by Hellsrider View Post
    I got really hard to see any good come out of this, if this continues their will be no battlegroup.
    I got really hard too.

I also had a really hard time reading your post. Sorry to hear about the alliance to horde ratio though.

<JINX> Runetotem-US - 6/8H Recruiting All Classes! - http://jinx.com/guild
    Live Stream - http://twitch.tv/razilius

If a PvP server is balanced, I'm sure it'd be fun to play on one.

When they're imbalanced, the people in the minority group tend not to have fun... which is why I'm glad I'm on a PvE server, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bashal View Post
    If a PvP server is balanced, I'm sure it'd be fun to play on one.

When they're imbalanced, the people in the minority group tend not to have fun... which is why I'm glad I'm on a PvE server, to be honest.
    Me too.

I just don't have the temperament for pvp - I want to play, level and gather in relative peace; on pvp, I'd spend the majority of my time cursing people out and seeking revenge.

Maybe it's because I just woke up, but I'm having a miserable time understanding that first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Papapaint View Post
    Maybe it's because I just woke up, but I'm having a miserable time understanding that first post.
    Nope, more to do with the fact that English is not his native language. And English grammar is a foreign concept.
    I'm an alt-oholic. I'm ok with that.
    http://warcraftid.com/card/170/n/73a...f/sholozar.jpg

I play on a PvP server, and I wish it were PvE, but I'm not willing to leave my guild, and they won't transfer, so I'm stuck. When I'm questing/farming/doing things in the world, I don't want to be bothered by someone who feels like fighting me. It was fun back in the day of fighting in Blackrock Mountain, or in front of Karazhan, but while questing, it's only ever ganking, which is just not so interesting to me.
    Kathy, I said, "I'm lost" though I knew she was sleeping
    I'm empty and aching and I don't know why
    Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
    They've all gone to look for America

Quote Originally Posted by Reev View Post
    but while questing, it's only ever ganking, which is just not so interesting to me.
    I think the key reason I wouldn't like a PvP server, is that I'm just not usually interested in PvP. It isn't enjoyable to have someone else come along and basically say "u will pvp nao pl0x". When I'm into it, I'd rather queue for it, and be with a bunch of other people who are obviously interested -- or they wouldn't have queued.

Maybe if I was "always up for a bit of PvP" I'd enjoy the randomness of it on a PvP server.

Well occasionally, world PvP on a PvP server really delivers. You won't be expecting it or prepared for it, but suddenly a slight altercation will somehow end up in a 10v10 fight across a whole zone, which can be really fun. Most of the time, it's just not worth it, though.
    Kathy, I said, "I'm lost" though I knew she was sleeping
    I'm empty and aching and I don't know why
    Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
    They've all gone to look for America

I'd rather drag my nuts across a football field of ground glass than PvP.

It's not bad management. It's Blizzard giving you what you think you want, even though it's a bad idea most of the way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Reev View Post
    It was fun back in the day of fighting in Blackrock Mountain, or in front of Karazhan
    i loved blackrock mountain pvp. go with a group and a personal healer and its god mode engaged. sat there for 3 hours once killing horde with a group i put together for BRD to help a guildy get attuned to MC. ended up using all our time pvping and had to reschedule the attunement run lol

kara was fun sometimes annoying others. hated summoning someone up to kara and suddenly this rogue thinks he can take me.

+ Reply to Thread