+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Victory rush grossly OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Alien1099 View Post
    You mean when you suddenly have 8 horde on you that are roving around in a pack killing single or pairs of alliance players because they would never be able to PVP on their own? Oh wait that's on my server.
    Lol that's how it is on my server as well, which is why my guild does TB in packs.

its a brilliant talent, the shere number of tanks not speccing or glyphing into it as a big part of their spec is ridiculous, dont understand why there not taking advantage of it
    Ricovega
    Adrastus III - EU Skullcrusher

Quote Originally Posted by Ricovega View Post
    its a brilliant talent, the shere number of tanks not speccing or glyphing into it as a big part of their spec is ridiculous, dont understand why there not taking advantage of it
    Because they don't find an unreliable proc that can only be active for <20% and does not give any SnB as 'brilliant'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Mists of Pandaria Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
    Warlords of Draenor One Minute Field Guides

Heroics I find it pretty useful, Due to being a good change to land a KB against 3 dps unlike what Kazey said against 17 dps. Raid wise its pretty much useless.
    Soloing, Grinding, Heroics is more of its use.

Uhh it's extremly hard to get a mob below 20% without killing it while soloing/grinding. And than you have to fish for a proc - when you will be able to use Victory Rush anyway soon after that. (Only exception may be doing old content weher nofmal VR does not work, but I'm not sure if IV works there.) It's not much better in most heroic 5mans...

It's great for a fury warrior, but our killing blow percentage is much greater than prot. I dont see much use for it in protection other than grinding mobs.
    "Resistance is Futile"

+ Reply to Thread