+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cataclysmic fury Warrior Guide

So how much better is SMF now? I have 2x 359 two handers with Landslide on them. Really not looking forward to replacing those enchants.

http://www.simulationcraft.org/406-2...ury_1h_T11_372

its enough to want to swap over.. but again. thats at the best gear level..

having a spread sheet would help..

I would imagine that once your getting into raid gear that SMF probably pulls ahead. TG probably still works out at the 5man herioc/starting raiding level because of the stat values you can achieve from 2handers, it being much easier to cap 8% hit with two Foe Reapers and then working on your other stats than using 1 handers, as an example.

CS no longer stacks sunder...

with the glyph it doesn't?

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Face has been put in palm

I switched over to SMF last night.
    Here is WOL forr Astramedes, my best fight.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0...?s=7767&e=7992

Kokia is Arms warrior and i pretty much were even with him and would have done quite well on magmaw also if i havent been jumping

It works until TG is back up were it belong.

PS! After this is wapped out my blue 346 wep with hurricane with the PVP mace with hurricane enchant for MH and The Maloriak Tanking Onehander as OH.

Should provide yet another DPS boost ^^

Conn.

Gear question: On Use or Proc for trinkets? I have Right Eye of Rajh and Might of the Ocean, both 285 hit, the former has the 1700str proc on crit, the latter has 1400 str on use. Which is better for overall dps? I'm leaning towards Might, because it basically is up for every deathwish, so makes it when I'm hitting hardest, even harder. But the lazy part of me likes not having to think about use trinkets

I'm confused, when did SMF jump TG? Last I heard, post 4.0.6 SMF was nearly neck and neck with TG rather than being behind? Or did I miss some late breaking changes?

It would also probably be true that SMF, even if exactly equal with TG, will likely be more forgiving to players who aren't as careful about rage management with low-hit TG builds. So SMF has a higher floor with about the same ceiling, doesn't it?

And now I'm going to go grumble in the corner about being plate wearing rogue (I love big weapons :`( )
    An introduction into WarTanking (no longer updated as I've retired from WoW - the concepts will still be mostly accurate but the numbers no longer will be.) - http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...101-The-Primer

With the nerf to RB SMF is slightly ahead. They are still very close and depending on what weapons you have you can make your choice.

Was it a hotfix? Because I thought with the mastery buff RB become even better for TG?
    An introduction into WarTanking (no longer updated as I've retired from WoW - the concepts will still be mostly accurate but the numbers no longer will be.) - http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...101-The-Primer

Yeah, it was hotfix PvP nerf.

Just some questions and notes here

They fixed battle trance getting consumed by free slams for TG. this is still not the case for SMF. you still need to make sure you arnt wasting the proc's

My threat as SMF is just insane. I cant go thru a full opening rotation (all CD's up and such) without stoping for fear that ill rip aggro off the tank. Not to mention sometimes i have to stop my white hits because i get lucky crit streaks. its not uncommon to see 18-20k white hit crits as SMF. Maybe my tanks just art geared enough to keep threat.. maybe they are bad... maybe this is a common occurrence.

Things im looking at...

SMF's damage seems to be way to focused on BT, with it doing about 33%-35% of my overall damage. melee being 20-25%, and heroic strike is around 18% everything else is lower than 6% of my overall damage.

1) I would like to see SMF buff RB by some amount
    2) BT damage needs to be lower (countered by RB)
    3) Deep wounds needs a buff badly. Maybe if it could crit...
    4) we need something to help with threat.. not really a misdirect but just a dump for when we get into "oshit" moments..

Im a bit split on deciding what trinket convo is better License to Slay + Darkmoon Card: Hurricane or License to Slay + Fury of Angerforge. been looking online but cant find good info and would like to her you guys thought on this, thanks

Find it very hard to line up my CD with the 5 chargers of angerforge on raid bosses with hero for some reason and feel like im not getting the most out of it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiell View Post
    Im a bit split on deciding what trinket convo is better License to Slay + Darkmoon Card: Hurricane or License to Slay + Fury of Angerforge. been looking online but cant find good info and would like to her you guys thought on this, thanks

Find it very hard to line up my CD with the 5 chargers of angerforge on raid bosses with hero for some reason and feel like im not getting the most out of it so far.
    darkmoon card hurricane isnt very good for us. it just doesnt proc enough for it to be better than fury of angerforge.

you dont need to force your CD's to line up with FoAF, that will probably be a dps loss.

thanks will do that and just use Angerforge everytime its up

between avalance and hurricane enchant for fury SMF warriors wich one is best ? (cant afford landslide atm)

Quote Originally Posted by Cotred View Post
    between avalance and hurricane enchant for fury SMF warriors wich one is best ? (cant afford landslide atm)
    hurricane hands down.

Looks like were getting RB back up to 120%

which enchants should i be useing for TG, i cant afford landslide atm. ive been running avalanche for awhile but im curious if hurricane is better.

+ Reply to Thread