+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: The Cataclysmic fury Warrior Guide

without a combat log to parse the only real answer I can give is, you may not have all the (de)buffs up than simulation crat assumes by default, and you just not as good at doing the rotation as simcraft is.

I'll provide a parse when I get home. I was thinking its because of the blue weapon that's why I can't maintain the dps. The dps that was simmed is achievable but I seem to have a hard time maintaining it.

well if you've imported you character into simcraft correctly it uses your gear, so accounts for any weaknesses in said gear. IF there are difference between Simulation and reality, its becuase the reality is different from what's been simmed, and that means either you are performing a differnt rotation to what you simulated, or you don't have the same in game conditions (buffs/boss immunities/movement) to what you simulated.

I have to agree with this, simcraft does a simulation in a perfect world without calculating human error.

Please review this guide and post a new one for MoP statistics.

Tankspot Moderator
    Twitter: Follow me on Twitter! @Krenian

"Damnit!" - Jack Bauer, 24

I hope the OP started doing the fury guide for warriors. I can't wait to read/watch/learn from him again. On a side note is there a guide about fury warriors that is already up here? Thanks!

no there is not. im not sure if TGM is going to be back for MoP, but as soon as im back from my deployment ill be sure to take up the guide if he cant. If you have any questions please feel free to make a thread "MoP Fury Q&A"

+ Reply to Thread