+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Experience bar and dominos

Experience bar and dominos

Hey, i am looking for an experience bar addon that works for cataclysm. I searched some addons but i saw none that indicated that they are avaiable to 80-85.
    I'm using dominos which hides my default experience bar, and even tough i readed in the description that it has a option for an exp/reputation bar, i can't seem to find it =S

thank you in advance

It's a royal pain to find, but if I recall correctly it's at the character load screen - click on "add ons" then scroll down to the Dominos area and "enable" (put a check mark in the box) for the XP Bar. I went crazy trying to disable it on my 80s to the point of having done it, then forgetting where the hell it was. I'm pretty sure it's where I described.

i use Fubar with FuXPFu addon for xp and rep bars.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Theotherone View Post
    It's a royal pain to find, but if I recall correctly it's at the character load screen - click on "add ons" then scroll down to the Dominos area and "enable" (put a check mark in the box) for the XP Bar. I went crazy trying to disable it on my 80s to the point of having done it, then forgetting where the hell it was. I'm pretty sure it's where I described.
    One thing - if you're using a UI compilation from somewhere like wowinterface.com, there's a chance whoever set up the comp didn't include the Dominos XP bar in their setup. In that case, just download a fresh version of Dominos and it will be there.

There's also XPBarnone: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info4849-XPBarNone.html

That should work with Cataclysm.

Bartender 4 also has one inbuilt which can be enabled/disabled at your leisure

I also like bartender, and it's been updated quite regularily.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

+ Reply to Thread