+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Halp! been away for a year+

Halp! been away for a year+

ok just relogged into WoW since the forced Bnet move.
    have searched alot of threads and most keep talking about defensive stat that as far as i can tell looking at my gear no longer exists.

if defense no longer exists as a stat how does one know if one is crit immune?

what stats are we trying to aim for?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinknpoofy View Post
    ok just relogged into WoW since the forced Bnet move.
    have searched alot of threads and most keep talking about defensive stat that as far as i can tell looking at my gear no longer exists.

if defense no longer exists as a stat how does one know if one is crit immune?

what stats are we trying to aim for?
    All tanks reach crit immunity via talents now. You'll find it attached to one of your mid tier talents.

If you have the Bastion of Defense talent, you're crit immune. There is no defense stat anymore.

Get as much stamina as possible. Then get parry, dodge, and mastery. If your expertise or hit are absolutely horrible, get some of that. You don't really need to cap those, just enough so you don't really notice misses having an effect on your threat gen. That's about it. Of course, with Cata dropping in 2 weeks, your gearing doesn't really matter, so I'd recommend just enjoying an alt in the new Azeroth for the next two weeks.
    Kathy, I said, "I'm lost" though I knew she was sleeping
    I'm empty and aching and I don't know why
    Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
    They've all gone to look for America

thx much for the replies

+ Reply to Thread