+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hobbies

Hobbies

So guys I'm bored and since there is not alot else to do i thought I'd find out what fellow gamers do for enjoyment other than gaming.

So i should start the thread with my hobbies and what i like to do other than game.

I actually love doing quite alot of things i find interesting. For example I'm a pretty passionate musician, I play guitar I was in a few bands in my teens something I've always loved doing is playing a piece of music that people enjoy!

I also enjoy mechanics although as it's also my profession i guess I'm forced to like it, I've been into cars ever since i was a little boy I have always enjoyed learning about mechanical things how they work how to maintain them etc. I guess this also gives away another hobby of mine which is motocross. Nothing special i just love the feeling of freedom in going off road and doing insane things

Another kinda odd hobby for a guy to have, Well a guy who's a mechanic and into motocross. I bake! From a very young age I've been baking all sorts of things from bread to wedding cakes.

So there is a short on some of my hobbies. Share yours on this thread and i'll bake you cookies <3

When I'm not playing WoW or working, I enjoy astronomy. I have a couple of novice scopes and just like going out in the backyard and seeing what I can find. With a small cheap device I can see millions of miles away. Hunters your eagle vision means nothing to me!

PS. I like chocolate chip cookies.

I enjoy doing fitness (press ups etc) it makes me feel a little less bad about sitting on the computer for hours!

and my main hobby use to be Old VW's former member of club GTI
    unfortunately due to circumstances and money this one has had to be put on the back burner until i get a place with a garage and can start a new project.

Quote Originally Posted by JmzRed View Post
    I actually love doing quite alot of things i find interesting. For example I'm a pretty passionate musician

right on man, me too. I am a self-taught musician. I've learned many instruments but i havent exactly mastered any of them. Its hard for me, though, to drag myself away from a computer. Its my both my hobby and my "bread and butter".

I need something new. I want to take up painting or photography. but those arent very cheap. what is an inexpensive hobby that requires nothing more than creativity?

When I'm not working or gaming, most of the time I'm just chilling with some friends

beside gaming I do like to dance(dunno the what its called in english but the cha-cha-cha ect.)
    I like to swim in the summer, not in the sea(hate salt water) but just in a swimmingpool
    I like to read from time to time but the book has need to realy pull me in or I don't read it
    ~You don't need a reason to help people~
    ~How do you prove that we exist? Maby we don't exist....~

Well I like online gaming pretty much, but I also like to exercise a bit otherfise I'm going to become fat.
    I like to play tennis, go to movies and also go to the gym

Quote Originally Posted by Neomys View Post
    When I'm not working or gaming, most of the time I'm just chilling with some friends

beside gaming I do like to dance(dunno the what its called in english but the cha-cha-cha ect.)
    I like to swim in the summer, not in the sea(hate salt water) but just in a swimmingpool
    I like to read from time to time but the book has need to realy pull me in or I don't read it
    It's called the Cha Cha. I also like to dance, though I prefer Swing. Haven't done it in a while though. Need to think about taking a new class. Unfortunately, Salsa is the dominant force in Houston.
    Kathy, I said, "I'm lost" though I knew she was sleeping
    I'm empty and aching and I don't know why
    Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
    They've all gone to look for America

Quote Originally Posted by Reev View Post
    Unfortunately, Salsa is the dominant force in Houston.
    The Salsa must flow.

He who controls the Salsa, controls the universe.

LoL sorry couldn't resist

Oh and on topic - I play guitar, and my Wife and I are movie buffs, so we go out to films or watch DVD's a good bit. We also get together with a group of friends for "gaming/dinner" night - someone cooks dinner, then we play games (table-top rpg's, card games, etc.).

In the summer I play golf, and we like to travel a bit...trip to the beach, or to visit friends out of state/etc. We also enjoy the occasional hike in the woods/trails near where we live.

We are also lucky to live within driving distance of close family - we enjoy spending time with them whenever we can as well.

Good topic, btw thank you OP

+ Reply to Thread