+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cobra Shot - I Love You

Cobra Shot - I Love You

I hit 81 on my hunter (I'm kind of leveling the DK and the Hunter in tandem) and got Cobra Shot; all I can say is I love my hunter again. I'm Survival and what a difference that one ability makes; it hits hard, it generates Focus and it refreshes Serpent Sting. And Serpent Sting in Survival is just nasty with the talents.

My guildies summoned me to Stonecore last night and on the second to last boss which is really a target dummy for hunters I did 11kdps, I'm still in my ICC gear, and had no Focus issues. Maybe it's just me, but I haven't really seen those numbers since the days of mana and MM ArPen capped.

I can't wait to see what this toon does at 85 and geared.

"Cata will fix it!"
    Kathy, I said, "I'm lost" though I knew she was sleeping
    I'm empty and aching and I don't know why
    Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
    They've all gone to look for America

Quote Originally Posted by Reev View Post
    "Cata will fix it!"
    NOOOOOOO. Let me enjoy the moment.

I have to say I'd benched my hunter for the past fortnight due to frustration (he was/is my main), and started focusing on my rogue. When cata came out I made a concentrated effort to level him to 85 first. Yesterday I decided to take a break from the rogue and jumped on my hunter again and quickly got to 81. I'm survival and BM specc'd at the moment and cobra shot did seem to make a difference dps wise. Not sure its going to be enough to bring me back to him full time though. At the moment it seems my guild has an overflow of pallys, druids, shamans. mages and hunters so I might stick with the rogue to fill the gap.

+ Reply to Thread