+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury warrior race.

Fury warrior race.

I have played an ele shaman for this Expac and Tanked this Expac..im looking to do something new with my game time and im going to take my prot warrior and make him fury. im a cow now. are they going to change racials or should i go ahead an race change to an orc

Honestly, I'd pick whatever race you most want to play. Racial bonuses are never going to make enough of a difference to warrant making a specific class choice.

Even the Worgen 1% damage bonus was really quite irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Orc.

well i eat breath and bleed min maxing. so i guess if they are not going to change anything i will roll orc

Orcs are green. 'nuff said. Who does not want to be a mean green fighting machine?

concidering the Bis wep (shadowmorne) is an axe and orcs have a racial for axes + that bloodrage CD they have, i feel makes orc the strongest possible DPS warrior

Quote Originally Posted by joe1010011010 View Post
    concidering the Bis wep (shadowmorne) is an axe and orcs have a racial for axes + that bloodrage CD they have, i feel makes orc the strongest possible DPS warrior
    About this statement. Yes orcs are very strong, as are Trolls, Humans, Dwarves and Draenei, when it comes to pure DPS. That being said, I think that race should be chosen based upon preference, not racials. Go with what race you like in whatever way you like - may it be lore, animations, looks, etc.

GO ORCS! :P

Goblin! As it stands, Worgen and Goblins have the best racials, that is if they aren't changed before Cata is released.

But currently ingame? Orc then Troll for dps. Tauren then Undead for tanking.
    Told you so.

yeah i understand that at the moment orcs are the way to go. but the EPT is still great for orcs even with reforging...free 5XPT? yes please. plus a nice CD. but yeah. guess its a waiting game to see if they make cows a little more dps friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Macar View Post
    About this statement. Yes orcs are very strong, as are Trolls, Humans, Dwarves and Draenei, when it comes to pure DPS. That being said, I think that race should be chosen based upon preference, not racials. Go with what race you like in whatever way you like - may it be lore, animations, looks, etc.

GO ORCS! :P
    your absolutely correct, that said i love the way tarren look with the warrior 277 shoulders!

Quote Originally Posted by Sikend View Post
    yeah i understand that at the moment orcs are the way to go. but the EPT is still great for orcs even with reforging...free 5XPT? yes please. plus a nice CD. but yeah. guess its a waiting game to see if they make cows a little more dps friendly
    It's 3 expertise now, actually. It got nerfed. This actually makes me happy, as I'd prefer the differential between having an axe and having something else to be small. I can't always get an axe, and I don't want to be screwed when I can't, or when the axe just isn't that good. I do hope that blood fury gets buffed to compensate, but I doubt that.

Orc is good coz of DPS racial, about expertise - i don't know if the Axes or maces or swords gonna be best in CATA. Still best wep is Shadowmourne but that can change in 3 weeks. :P

I prefer Tauren for my Arms. Arms hits like a train so i want to actually "see" this "train"

EDIT> it would be nice if Frostmourne was the 1st legendary in CATA

+ Reply to Thread