Thread: 10man Lichking Plauge

10man Lichking Plauge

I checked out some of the other threads and they all don't ask the questions I am about to! Anyways the first phase goes pretty smoothly. As soon as we hit the first transition we finish the horror if we need to and get up on the raging spirits. Everything sounds good right? We always have the plauge in the transition and even with us dispelling it it just jumps from player to player stacking up and ticking members dead. We tried running it out but it would just jump to the next player whether the range. A few times it worked and we hit second phase which was sweet but next attempt and it would happen again. Any tips on how to avoid the plauge for the transition or if it's impossible not to have it some tips please?

Thanks in advance,

Fusik

Quote Originally Posted by Fusik View Post
    I checked out some of the other threads and they all don't ask the questions I am about to! Anyways the first phase goes pretty smoothly. As soon as we hit the first transition we finish the horror if we need to and get up on the raging spirits. Everything sounds good right?
    Thanks in advance,

Fusik
    Actually, no; sounds just a bit off. Don't dps the horrors or the ghouls. The OT should have them gathered a bit away from the raid and the plague should be killing them. When a player gets the plague they run behind a horror that is being off-tanked with its back to the raid and the plague is dispelled. It will jump to the horror or a ghoul and the clean player runs back to the raid. Your cleaning toon (I've done it on my pally) has 5 seconds to dispell and Decursive has a countdown in the the little box. Damage will actually start at around 4 seconds so the member with the plague has to be awake and moving and the cleanser has to time the cleanse so it's not cleansed in the raid.

In the transition, all dps is on the raging sprits (of course a range has to be assigned kill the orbs too, but they go down fast so he/she can target switch pretty easily) and the OT is off with the horror and ghouls holding them away from the raid and letting the plague kill them off. When the last one dies the OT normally gets the plague and before he runs into the raid to grab a spirit, the plague gets dispelled into the air.

In the transition, all dps is on the raging sprits (of course a range has to be assigned kill the orbs too, but they go down fast so he/she can target switch pretty easily) and the OT is off with the horror and ghouls holding them away from the raid and letting the plague kill them off. When the last one dies the OT normally gets the plague and before he runs into the raid to grab a spirit, the plague gets dispelled into the air.
    This, watch your range and make sure the cleanser is nowhere near the OT when he/she dispells.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg