+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New vigilance tracker addon?

New vigilance tracker addon?

I am used to using Warrior Vigilance Tracker (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...e-tracker.aspx)

It was a great addon for keeping track of vigilance and being able to click it and w/o targeting the person it would auto recast vigi. It was really nice for fast vigilance recasting pre 4.0.1 when the DPS was killed and battle rezed. Now its just really nice for making sure it stays up on my OT, especially when I spec change from my AOE/Mob spec which is vigi free to my Boss spec which has vigi.

With patch 4.0.1 it does not work anymore. Well lemme rephrase, It works, but you cannot move it out of the middle of your screen.

I have heard about vigilant but it hasn't been updated in a year either so I'm not sure it works, plus I don't know if it lets u just click for recast or if i have to tgt my OT and click vigi.

And yes I'm aware that a macro will do this, but why use a macro when there is a nice addon with a timer and everything IMO.

Anyone know of an Addon that does the same kind of thing?
    Last edited by Fakemessiah; 11-02-2010 at 07:44 AM. Reason: forgot to subscribe to post :/
    Tanks...You're Welcome!
    Descendings Armory | Descendings UI

Any addon that tracks buffs/rebuffing should do the trick. There's a bunch of them. I use the one built into VuhDo though, so I can't really recommend one.

Perhaps someone else can?

Quote Originally Posted by Bashal View Post
    Any addon that tracks buffs/rebuffing should do the trick. There's a bunch of them. I use the one built into VuhDo though, so I can't really recommend one.

Perhaps someone else can?
    I like to keep my buff/rebuff tracker clean, I am an officer and im guild and very proactive with keeping track of the buffs/CD's during raids. Adding vigi to that tracker is not what im looking for, its getting even more cluttered as it is now with all the new CD's in 4.0.1

Thank you for the suggestion tho
    Tanks...You're Welcome!
    Descendings Armory | Descendings UI

+ Reply to Thread