+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury Warrior PVP

Fury Warrior PVP

Hi all

Just been looking at pvp builds for my warrior, and although I am a pve person really it looks to me with the addition of self healing talents low in the tree that fury looks to be a really valid build for pvp now perhaps with something like this build

http://wowtal.com/#k=GUeFwA33.a6q.warrior.

Wondered if more experienced pvpers would give their opinions.

Thanks

everyone ive talked to says that titans grip is better for pvp

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LhZIbrssdkobbob:kzZwam0cm

thats what im usin.but i wouldnt really consider myself a "experienced pvper".since my warriors only lvl 64 but im just goin by what people have told me

Ye I guess TG would be ok, the thing is though that reforging a lot of crit to hit for fury is a bit sucky.

Does anyone have any opinions if Fury is better than Arms for pvp now?

im still running as prot in PVP BG's but the guys in our guild and PvP teams are all speccing to arms.

i seem to have a bit of an issue with rage generation but am pretty good at annoying the crap out of most classes and locking down players so the dps boys can burn them down.

I tried fury but just seemed to take way too much of a pounding - my resilience is only around 1000

try it in a few WSG runs and see
    Belgariad: EU : Lightnings Blade. Once a Tank. Always a Tank.

Arms are much better for PvP at the moment, throwdown and Imp. hamstring are insanely good. In terms of self healing, Arms have access to second wind and blood craze at lvl 80 while Fury can only get the latter. Piercing howl would be the only thing Fury have that are better than Arms at the moment, otherwise the damage and CC from the Arms tree just tramps whats in Fury's.

Prot is ok, really low damage relative to what other specs can do now,

actually,i was just thinkin.might end up stayin arms cuz i dont think fury has a talent like arms and prot does were you can charge in combat(i know you can use intercept in combat thought i think.but i like pvping in battle stance)

#showtooltip
    /castsequence Battle Stance, Charge, Berserker Stance

Real simple macro that will get you from any stance, to battle, charge, and then back to berserker stance by hitting the same button three times.

I know there are probably better macros out there for it, but this is the bare bones.

u can't charge in combat with fury spec thou xD and me <3 arms spec thou i'm not much of a pvp player

Fury PvP is great. I can win in most 1v1 situations and with a healer I just tear it up. Learn to stance dance well if you haven't already...I like Disarming my opponents. When fighting someone threatening, pop Deathwish + Recklessness + Trinkets at once and take them down in a few moves.

The only change I would make to your spec is Incite > War Academy unless you have 47% hit. For PvP, 20% Hit should be enough. I would gem/enchant either Str, Crit or Resilience.

Edit: SMF vs TG is preference imo. I'm liking the consistency of SMF.

+ Reply to Thread