+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prot War trinket question

Prot War trinket question

So just messing around on my warrior, pvp and heroics and such. Wondering if Herkuml War Token would even be worth it at all.

I use the skeleton key, have Needle encrusted Scorpion and Ick's rotting thumb.

Just wondering if it would be worth the justice points.

*edit* I don't do any raiding on this character.

The ramp up time is horrid for pvp - you might want to stick with your trinkets and get decent blues for lvl 85 in 2-3 weeks

you need to hit something for 15 seconds to get the full 320 AP from herkuml if you are not a rogue with fast weapons. Stick with what you have. If you want to PvP, think about getting a battlemaster (secondary stat+4000hp/20 sec use) trinket, they can be life-savers (and turn a fight around if you are lucky). you use it at 20% life and suddenly the enemy can't execute you anymore, buying a healer time to get you up, or (I assume you are a warrior) making your enraged regen heal for more.

Its a great trinket.

Every hit of an ability on a target adds a stack, so against 5 targets, a thunderclap gives 5 stacks.

If you do cleaves on top, this makes it stack up even faster, and white hits come extra ofc.

On my tank speedrunning heroics it usually takes me 4-5 sec to get the full 20 stacks. And with the change to haste rating the haste stat comes in handy aswell. I have reforged alot of it to expertise tho, but still a great trinket.

I agree that it is horrible for PvP tho.
    Ye, i dont proofread. 1 point per typo you can spot

+ Reply to Thread