+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rekcinad's UI

Updated for both widescreen resolutions;

- 1920x1080
    - 1680x1050

Other resolutions will not be supported. If you want to make it fit anyhow, then you will have to put the work in. :-)

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    what height and width do you use for your health and power bars?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

Frame width: 254
    Frame height: 54
    Black spage height: 5
    Health bar height: 7
    Power bar height: 7

Just started to use your UI and loving it

Hey Rekcinad

Are you thinking on a 4.1 Addons update??
    Since if we update them we will lose ur profiles :S

You shouldn't lose the profiles unless your doing a wipe of the wtf file.

yeap it worked, i thought this would reset cause of Lui if we update Recount all the Ui wipe out

Everything's properly updated for 4.1 now. If you want to keep your current settings, just replace your interface folder and leave WTF untouched.

I tried using this and was getting errors about enGB, etc. Do I need to change anything if I'm on US servers?

Quote Originally Posted by BryceE View Post
    I tried using this and was getting errors about enGB, etc. Do I need to change anything if I'm on US servers?
    i use this on US servers without a problem or errors other than what i posted a few weeks back about chat font size resetting when zoning/reloading
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

When i put everything in the downloader had me put in a 1gig patch. so i put in the back up and still had to download 1 gig to play, then tried yours again and now have to download a 2.7gig patch of some kind

Quote Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
    When i put everything in the downloader had me put in a 1gig patch. so i put in the back up and still had to download 1 gig to play, then tried yours again and now have to download a 2.7gig patch of some kind
    You must have installed it wrong and deleted some game files. nothing in the WTF, or interface files will cause you to need a download if they are deleted.

I'm also getting this issue. I believe I installed the UI correctly, but it wont open wow. After returning the original Interface and WTF files, I get a 1.1G download. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemmirri View Post
    I'm also getting this issue. I believe I installed the UI correctly, but it wont open wow. After returning the original Interface and WTF files, I get a 1.1G download. Any help would be appreciated.
    I've also been getting this issue not just with this UI but any i've being trying to install. I was getting quite frustrated with myself as I thought it was me or my PC. The only UI that has worked for me is tukUI.

What are we/I doing wrong = X?
    Last edited by Ceox; 05-18-2011 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Spelling

No one has ever seen this? Or can help im guessing?

I didnt get a 1 gig download, but i was getting an odd localization issue and it wouldnt let me log in.

i just now got the 1.1gb download when opening wow when switching the wtf from pre-4.1 1680x1050 to the updated 1920x1080 wtf folder. i kept the same interface folder and only swapped some variables from the old wtf to the new wtf so i wouldn't have to redo quite a few addon options. going back to the old wtf i've been using with no problems now makes me download a 1.1gb patch as well. guess i shouldn't have swapped wtf folders an hour before raid time...
    Last edited by Destruyen; 05-22-2011 at 05:35 PM.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

I'll see if I can upload an update tonight that should hopefully fix these issues. I'm guessing a WTF folder copied from a WoW 4.1 version should sort it.

Updated. Let me know how it works out!

i don't think it was your ui specifically that caused this issue since i tried swapping in about 10 different ui's and all getting the 1.1gb patch download. i ran repair just to make sure it wasn't wow and that caused the download to become a 2.7gb patch. i let that finish downloading fully and got to the log in screen and when i typed in my account name and password it gave me a localization error. i looked in the left hand corner of the screen and sure enough, it showed pegi rating and not esrb rating. so i uninstalled wow and in the process of reinstalling. i will update later to see if this fixes the issue.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

+ Reply to Thread