Thread: Quick Question: Does tyannis rez those killed by the Valkyr against LK?

Quick Question: Does tyannis rez those killed by the Valkyr against LK?

So we are casually progressing through 10m normal LK but I notice even though we get it down pretty close to 10% now, one person is usually taken off by a valkyr. We survive the phase but usually with a casualty.

Trying to fix this but if we can't, at 10% when everyone is resurrected, is this person thrown off by the valk also rezzed? To be honest it's only fair if he does but I haven't been able to find an answer.

Please respond only if you have been in this situation, not just from googling it

tyty

Yes, he does. Everyone gets rezzed for the final showdown.

However, at that point the fight is largely over!
    Fayre - Soldiers of Azeroth, Aggramar(EU)
    http://www.soldiersofazeroth.net/
    We are recruiting! See here for more details.

yeah you can actually not take the rez and wait for 45 minutes till he kills LK for you.

Cry Havoc! And let slip the Ghosts of War..

Good to hear, did think it'd be a little unfair if someone who has worked so hard for the kill were not to be around there for it cause of a DPSs inability to stop the valk

So if you are thrown off by a valk you should not release even if it happens at like 50%?

Don't release. That's the rule for all kills/achievements.

What would be the point of releasing anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Winkle View Post
    Don't release.
    Yes I can't tell you how many people have been screwed over, in a general sense, by reflexively or accidentally releasing too early.

Always wait for a full wipe before releasing... and still don't if it was a full wipe with LK at 10%.

If you are so close to having the valks down, it's a good idea to have the tank chip in his dps on the valks. It could make the difference (it helped us a lot my 10man heroic kill.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal
    ...there is no true progression for a casual anymore, just hand outs.

Don't release. GMs will not grant achievements of any kind to people who release during the LK fight and aren't there for the final phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Bashal View Post
    ... and still don't if it was a full wipe with LK at 10%.
    There's only a few microseconds where you can do that (if you have a lot of lag i believe). Otherwise, if you press Release Spirit, you get the message "your soul belongs to the lich king, you cannot release spirit". (also says so on the Fury of the Frostmourne debuff tooltip)

You can't release before Frostmourne is broken. Trying to actually displays the message "Your Soul Belongs To The Lich King." There's some debuff you get while dead that actually prevents it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fledern View Post
    if you press Release Spirit, you get the message "your soul belongs to the lich king, you cannot release spirit". (also says so on the Fury of the Frostmourne debuff tooltip)
    That's good to know.

I think you can release up until the point where he starts attempting to turn the raid into his slaves/ghouls or whatever. That's the point where you get the debuff that says your soul belongs to the lich king. So be careful, heh.