+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone know a website that will tell me all buff/debuffs/spells and what they do? :)

Something maybe site that tells you all Buff/Debuff/Spells/Ability and what they do?

I need to learn more about what other classes can do and really need to know these things for pvp :P

if anyone can post a site or tell me how i can learn these things without making a char and leveling it to 80 with every class i would be very happy face

x
    Last edited by RouZeRogue; 10-26-2010 at 10:42 AM.

You can try thottbot, but I do not know of a website that does what your asking (though Im sure it exsits). Im sure you have already tried a google search so I wont mention that. However the best way, as well as, the way a majority of PvPers learned, is just to PvP, as much as possible.

Play with every class and learn what they do, this is important for rogues because they are such a knee jerk reaction class in pvp. Vs other classes that get a 1.5 second time frame to make decisions, rogues have between .2 seconds to 1 second to make decisions. They are also (feel free to lol at this) a cooldown based class, even in cata. So you have to make a decision in less than a second that will affect the outcome of games.

The best advice I can give you is to practice, practice, practice. And keep recuperate up in duels/BGs at all times

http://www.wowhead.com/spells=7.6

At the top where it says DK you can choose the other classes. It shows all their spells.

Wowhead has good information, though personally, I would check in with friends of the appropriate class.

If you don't know any friends that do well in pvp for a specific class/spec, you can always try and find a pvp guild and ask them to help you out - if you offer them some gold for their time, I'm sure there are people out there that have the skill and will to teach you stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal
    ...there is no true progression for a casual anymore, just hand outs.

+ Reply to Thread