+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blood Death Knight Tank Advice.

Blood Death Knight Tank Advice.

I do not know how to tank, but I seriously would like to know how to tank on Blood DK's. I'm a unholy DPS, but I'm getting quite tired of all the insults, pm's, banned guilds, friends, old friends, teaming up on Mocking my DPS, Life, In-game reality.

I believe over two months ago I was going to take my own life, but I thought on it otherwise.

But Now I want to play as a tank, I need all the advice on how to tank. I've got what I think a Blood tank would need: Dodge rating, Hit Rating and Def Cap?

I do have some gear off ToC regular 5 man, ToC Heroic 5 man, Drak'Tharon Keep, and some blues' off other dungeons. I don't do dungeons as much as I thought I would, but time has been short lately. Cold freezing temperatures lately, making me play WoW less. I am off Lothar Alliance US- I was referred of this site off the Trade channel, thought I could get some more better, sophisticated help on this "tanking" profession.

I do have some trinkets but I might of sold a couple from last month. I'm looking forward to any advice you have for a failer like me, but my time is almost up on this Subscription. 9 days left, then I'll have to wait til December to Renew.

Thanks,

S.O.L.F.

post a link of your character for us to see, then let the magic begin
    only a few can keep up with me, just hope you'r one of them

Here is a start since it sounds like thats what you are looking for

Spec:http://cata.wowhead.com/talent#jcGr0sMrusdZ0h:R0ozakmM0
    it also has the glyphs in there lower right of the screen

Def cap now comes via talents so need to worry about that. Based off your gear level the way to go sounds as if it is matching socket bonus when they are 6 stamina or higher, if a socket bonus is not stamina gem straight stamina.

Here are the gems you want to use
    Blue: Solid Majestic Zircon
    Red: Parry/stam or expertise/stam (I cant recall the names atm)
    Yellow: Dodge/stam

Now with the gemming I would urge you to wait until you can post your armory in your tank gear, however I saw you said you have 9 days until the sub runs out so I figured I would pop a general idea for you.
    www.blessthemartyrguild.com

Tankspot is a great site but for DK tanking, I HIGHLY recommend www.pwnwear.com
    It's hands down the best DK specific tank site.

As for specifics to tanking as a DK, http://pwnwear.com/forum/death-knigh...d-t703-15.html will get you there.

+ Reply to Thread