+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How's Blackrock for a Horde server?

How's Blackrock for a Horde server?

While I play a good bit alliance with my bros(and only because my bros play alliance), I do have an 80 horde tankadin I don't like to neglect either, plus I have plans for a horde lineup in cata, however I am not satisfied with my current horde server, Cho'gall as the battlegroup, Rampage.....well to be quite frank it's horrible. Cho'gall and Illidan have had a feud with each other since BC, and it's gotten to a point where a bunch of folks from Illidan are harassing me through a whole heroic and then votekick me at the last boss because I'm from Cho'gall. I don't know why there's so much bad blood, but I'm fed up with it. I want to move to greener pastures (and not because I'm race changing tauren in cata, mind you).

So I did my research and found the following

Server ranking: http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us
    Blackrock statistics in particular: http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/blackrock

I have also rolled a lowbie there and asked around for a general opinion and so far I've heard only good things. I'm not looking for the most "omguberleet" raiding guild or anything. I'm just a casual player looking for a better situation with a LOT less drama for my horde toons.

The reason for this post is to simply ask on a much broader scale what the general concensus is about Blackrock (and its Battlegroup) and if it's worth xferring my tankadin to.

Thanks for reading, and please reply.
    Speak out! Ask for Stargate Atlantis to be brought back!
    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA/

I'm pretty sure the general opinion here on Blackrock is that this is not a forum for you to ask about what we think about Blackrock.

You should be checking the realm forums, talking to people on that realm, really anything other than posting on any strategy forum.

Is full gtfo!

Quote Originally Posted by BRTroll View Post
    Is full gtfo!

Moving to Horde Blackrock was the fastest I have ever switched off trade. Ever. I mean it was retardedly bad - no joke, about 30 - 40 lines of text per second. And no, I am not exaggerating.

Of course since the recent patch this is redundant. But to me it's indicative of the depths a community can sink to, from the mindset (I guess) of 'well everyone else is doing it, so I might as well too'.

But, in terms of getting a spot, I'd say you'd do fine. The horde population there is mind boggling compared to my previous server (Proudmoore Horde, notoriously outbalanced, but by how much so I didn't even comprehend until I stepped onto BR).

Where do you live? Because I believe BR still has a high Australasian population (so if you're stateside, this might not suit).

+ Reply to Thread