+ Reply to Thread

Thread: no ratings for season 7 gear

no ratings for season 7 gear

is this right? and if so,weres the vendor to buy them.i havent checked since the day of the patch but all the vendors in dalaran sewer still had arena ratings on the gear

was gonna buy full wrathful and stomp people in wintergrasp.but i was like "thats lame,it says i need arena or rated bg ratings on everything",but im wondering if i just was checking the wrong vendor or somethin

You can buy anything that is buyable with 2v2 ratings so everything except Shoulders, T2 Weapons and the tabard.

It's shows a red icon and the tooltip says you need the ratings but you can still buy them. Try it.

ya,i think i might try that but i dont know.maybe i need to respec or somethin cuz on my dk(im unholy)i seemed to not do as good pvping as i did before the patch(oh and i never had pvp gear to begin with,but i still did good in pvp)

was thinkin about goin 2h frost and tryin it out,i heard it actually pulled higher dps then unholy on the ptr.but ive never really liked frost

well,i bought the legs,helm,chest and gloves wrathful.but were do you get the weapons at.cuz the ones in the vendor didnt work it said i needed a arena rating for them

errr nevermind.i just bought one

+ Reply to Thread