Thread: Heroic Anub'Arak post 4.0

Heroic Anub'Arak post 4.0

Anyone tried this recently? With the changes to mortal strike, my guild was putting 200k rDPS into him, and his health was going UP. We've killed it pre-patch many times, but weve never had it down to perfection. Now it seems almost impossible.

Not to mention using a block tank to solo tank adds isnt viable anymore, which further tanks rDPS.

Thoughts?

Downed him in 10 man last night. We had a rogue with wounding poison though. We pushed him to 32% before his burrow and blasted through his healing phase in about 20 seconds. No real change from our pre patch attempts. (And honestly a little better if nothing else)
    Isley the Insane - Feral Druid Tank
    Owner of Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros Main hand Warglaive of Azzinoth and the Scepter of the Shifting Sands.

Yea, was definitely referring to 25-Man mode. The life leech in 10-Man is pretty inconsequential.

We tried this last week and he wouldnt go below 30%. We are currentlly attempting to stack the Devilsuar and Hunter MS becuase word is its bugged and stacks so i will see how that goes.

I can 100% confirm that BM hunter MS and normal MS stack now.

My guild killed it on patch week, we had immortality going up until that point... we wiped several times due to either tank deaths on add tanks standing 2 close together and because of the massive healing he does. It is much harder due to the loss of MS, we did not stack MSes.. but we do have more dps. The real problem is everyone looks at health bar percentages while healing and when keeping people low keep them above that percent. Now that we all have much more health that same perentage from before is alot more health. Basically just heal less, due to loss of MS you can't really power through his healing anymore otherwise.
    He who is afraid to lose will never win.
    Only when the power of love overcomes the worlds love of power, will mankind know peace.