+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aliena's Week in Warcraft (Episode 11)

Aliena's Week in Warcraft (Episode 11)

Thankfully, I haven't had to worry about losing any enchants on my gear...

It's losing a weapon that pissed me off.
    My greatest fear is that I've already found my damn purpose in life, and that I'm on a slow, tiresome walk to the grave.

4.0.1 has made things frustrating for a lot of people. Reworking as a Paladin is difficult without many core functions that will be present in Cataclysm, however I have had little trouble making due with the changes and compensating for the lack of gear. The changes brought down melee DPS a lot and even PvP isn't fun right now because casters can two shot plate classes, warlocks hitting me for 20k is stupid, things better scale properly in Cataclysm or there will be more complaining to be had by many players. I like some of the changes, the glyph system is so much nicer now and the amount of customization with that plus reforging is going to separate the idiots from the pros in Cataclysm. Plus raid lock sharing now will prevent people from having to pug on mains, guild perks and all that good stuff will be great I hope.

Not amused by the drop rate reduction of raid mounts for the hardest content in the game, Yogg 0 Lights 25 man and Lich King 25 heroic are the most complex encounters and drop cool mounts, even after Cata it's not like people will be capable of walking into ICC and 1 shotting HM LK or Yogg-0, it will still take skill.

The measure of a life is the measure of love and respect. So hard to earn, so easily burned - Neil Peart

LOL ; (......im not upset?!? thanks for the info

I agree!!
    I reather have the fixes and bugs or whatever happiens now before cata
    Plus I want a deathwing figurean..

I actually dont mind the changes to the hunter. I DO agree that hunters should not be mana users. But I think if this was the goal for the hunter they should have done this a long time ago. Playing a hunter for 180 logged days then all of a sudden everything changes..... Kinda hard to get used to. Thats really my only /cry about all this. It didint take me long to get back into the swing of things. What are your thought about all changes? Good? Bad? Blizz needs to stop letting 4 yr olds being in charge?

if you think 4 yr olds are in charge you're crazy. those kind of comments are kind of trollish/flamey by nature and don't really leave room for discussion. Blizzard is an excellent game developer and you're crazy if you think they aren't spending tons of man months investing and doing this stuff. bugs get out, it happens. even to the best companies.

playing a class for 180 days played doesn't mean you don't need to learn to adapt, everyone does, all the time. It's the nature of a game like WoW where patches come often, and balance is constantly being worked out between pve and pvp.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

I did not say i thought 4 yr olds were in charge. Jest asking questions. Don't take everything to heart man. And i did not say a player dosent need to adapt. I said such a big change, I think, should have been done when hunters were newer, back at release, not so late in the game, It was a huge change to the hunter, changing jest about everything about them, not jest tweaking some spells or mana pool or whatever.

Hey Aliena, do you work at the Mc Donald's Restaurant in Eisenach, Germany? You said you were living in germany at the moment. A friend of mine said he might recognize you from there.

I've lived in Washington State for uhh... 9 months now.

And I've never worked at McDonalds or been to Eisenach. >.>

Washington state huh? My old stomping grounds. Grew up in Vancouver wash, Did active duty army at Ft.lewis Wash, My brother lives in Maple Valley, Wash. LOL wow. Wash state FTW?

So where is episode 12? Running a little behind are we?

Everyone moans with every expansion and yet the amount of people playing still goes up. I've taken 3 extended breaks from the game over the years and keep coming back when I'm ready for more fun. I can bet you that if my priest used the same dynamics as it did in Vanilla I would not be playing any more. The shake up keeps it exciting.

As for all the bugs, these guys handle a system with 12 million users, probably 100 million characters, 3 expansions, 1000's of quests, items, issues, and headaches. We pay .50 cents a day for unlimited play time. Cut them a little slack. However, I will admit they do make a few calls that make my bang my head against the wall.

Washington State? Welcome to my neck of the woods, hope you like the rain. Unless you are on the east side then I hope you like the wind and cold. Looking forward to the next update. Keep up the good work.

+ Reply to Thread