+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 20K Shieldslams

20K Shieldslams

I have tried to work out how to do those shieldslams, but I can't seem to get them to produce more than 5-6k on a heroicdummy. Is it only in raids that you get those slams or am I all wrong about my setup?

I guess there is a fair bit of Vengeance going on. And Shield Block being up.

SIMON DE MONTFORT, EARL OF LEICESTER
    pioneer of representative government who was
    killed in the Battle of Evesham on 4 August 1265.

Shield Slam is now based on your attack power. In the prot tree, you need to have Heavy Repercussions talented. This doubles the damage that your shield slam does while Shield Block is active. In a raid, with vengeance, you will receive up 5% of damage taken as attack power, up to 10% of your HP. This, buffed in a raid, can increase your attack power massively. On the heroic dummy, you aren't taking any damage, therefor can't stack vengeance. You will really only see these kinds of hits in a raid.

In ICC you're looking at 10% of your HP being around 8K AP (not to mention raid buffs) + 30% zone damage buff.
    Marking targets, coordinating CC, and *most importantly*, pulling responsibly so that 9 elites didn't rush us and wipe the party, this Is something I have missed since nov 08.

+ Reply to Thread